Business Development Executive / Manager APPLY NOW
Education & Experience:
Bachelor in Science & Minimum 2-3 years for Executive & 5-10 years for Manager sales(Surgical & Medical devices)
Achieving monthly and annual sales targets, sales visit to the stakeholders of the hospital and other clients,demonstrating and presenting services & health packages in a face to face meeting. Ensure adequate product knowledge to be delivered in the market.update and submit daily field work report on system. Liase with and persuade targeted doctors to use our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefits analysis. Managing distribution network channel members such as Distributors of the region for which he would be working.
- Responsible for selling the product range in private and government Hospitals.
- Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments.
- Identify, develop & manage different channels of business in the area.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring sales activities and implementing corrective actions to achieve targets.
- Work closely with Key Account team & explore new accounts/business opportunities
- Identify market development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and category share for assigned customers.
- To build and maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordination with purchase authorities and distributor/dealer for ensuring supply and liquidation of products.
- Ensure a programmatic engagement between the company and Key account.
Required Candidate profile:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Strong business acumen, with ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
- Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers.